1. Regulate the level, timing and demand for products from the organization to ensure the successful introduction of products into the marketplace.
2. Determine the needs and wants of the targeted markets and adapt the organization to delivering the desired customer satisfactions more effectively and efficiently than competition.
3. Develop and drive overall corporate marketing communications management to strengthen the quality perception of including
brand image, positioning, definition and extension strategies and provide direction to Business Units as necessary for local customization to meet cultural requirements and increase market share within an established corporate budget.
4. Maintain a viable relationship between the corporation and the marketplace through the Business Units by developing strategic marketing goals, objectives and growth strategies to assure company is achieving its share of the marketplace.
5. Drive, develop, and direct product marketing and channel strategies to better concentrate on product positioning in the marketplace and maximize cash flow.
6. Build and manage the marketing plan and forecasting process to increase intra company communications and reduce implementation times.
7. Identify the overall pricing strategy including overall tracking and gathering of price information from the regional Marketing Analysts to increase program support, focus and dealer loyalty.
8. Direct overall market research strategies to assure the organization makes fact based business decisions.
9. Recommend, implement, and monitor strategic and financial objectives for department to ensure employees’ acceptance, motivation,achievement and celebration of outcomes that meet company’s overall objectives and mission.
10. Facilitate the selection, placement of new employees, and guide/coach employees’ work behavior and development to result in a motivated and productive workforce, who have the skills, knowledge and abilities to function effectively to achieve/exceed quality and productivity goals.
11. Recommend, implement, and monitor, continual improvement/quality initiatives, policies and processes in order to achieve quality and profitability goals.
12. Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
2. 8+ years of Marketing experience and 5+ years of Marketing leadership.
3. With marketing experiences of 0 to success
4. Advanced English skill.
5. Detailed orientation.
6. Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.