- Play an active role as a business partner with GM and internal consultant advising company management in human resources policies and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with company policy, business direction and relevant employment laws.
- Develop local HR objectives to align with overall HR strategy and specific business needs of Taiwan region, support GM to keep all managers accountable with shared commitments.
- Review HR policies and practices to ensure alignment with local laws and practices.
- Fully support GM in Org. Review and talent development and Succession Planning programs to ensure the effective organization and fulfill 3~5y company development.
- Collaborate with the Corporate HR team to promote a culture, EVP and drive local HR strategic objectives aligned with corporate HR guidelines.
- Collaborate with Corporate HR team to develop effective compensation and benefit schemes for all functional associates and execute compensation and benefits policies and procedures.
- Manage the payroll/merit process, incentive program, total rewards, insurance, benefit, retirement programs.
- Administer the training development programs for all associates and coordinate all overseas training programs implementation.
- Manage the employee/labor relations activities including implement measures to increase engagement, EAP, labor law issues, contract renewals, termination severance to ensure compliance.
- Establish recruitment process and support hiring managers to screen resume, select appropriate candidates, conduct assessment, and check reference.
- Develop recruitment channels, post job advertisements internally and externally site, and collaborate with recruiting agencies to ensure effective hiring.
- Manage new associates’ orientation/on-boarding process, coordinate the induction training, and enable the new hires to integrate to culture.
- Conduct the workforce planning & analytics to identify the critical workforce requirements and development plan.
- Responsible for initially drafting annual HR budget (Human Capital/Admin Operation Expense) consolidation.
- Assist in the daily office administration management and deliver HR administrative services.