1. Identify opportunities and assess risks associated with IT investments for appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
2. Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
3. Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization and keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices to advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact.
4. Monitor effectiveness of IT system/employee performance by establishing IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures and by developing and maintaining an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business and ensures continuous optimum delivery of IT services.
5. Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets including business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
6. Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities, including government, vendors, and partner organizations and management of hardware/software acquisition and maintenance contracts to capitalize on economies of scale and to ensure IT system operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
1.Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or business administration. Master’s degree in either of these fields with technology as a core component preferred.
2.10+ years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT operation.
3.Advanced English and Mandarin skills
4.Experience in strategic planning and execution.
5.Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
6.Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems