• Candidate should have had experience in microprocessor (MCU) development. He must have at least 70% of his experience in product development.
• Candidate has to be hands on in software development of products as part of his overall work in his previous job.
• Candidate has to have been leading engineering teams in managing the software development, software reviews, issue handling and working directly with customers. Minimum size of the engineering team should be 3-4 people.
• Candidate must have managed and run project teams that are concurrently running multiple projects.
• Candidate must be aware of and participated in software processes and best practices for software development and management in previous companies.
• Candidate must have experience in working transferring products from development to factory and support factory for related issues.